Ok soooo my trip has started!!! On the fifteenth I left with Seth (my brother) at 6 am from Boston which is too sad… lets not talk bout it. So then we flew to Chicago, then LA, then Fiji…yes a verryyyy long day. We got to Tahiti at around 9 their time and as soon as we got off the plane it was ridiculously humid. I was sweating so much:trying to roll up my pants while holding on to our millions of pieces of luggage and I could barely hold on to my blanket because it was making me that much hotter. O anddd on air Tahiti we had personal tvs and I watched all about steve and fame and played tetris…is was an eight hour flight from LA to Tahiti. We walked around Tahiti but where we were was kind of sketchy and u guys all know how I feel about that haha so we didn’t go out for long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment