So before I tell this story u have to not worry about me and realize that what I thought about all night was that if anything were to happen I would have been around a lot of people and I would have been safe. So saying that… me Lindsey, colleen, Kayla, Christine, Natasha, and the boys were goin out. We pregamed at the boys and then headed out. The bus was taking forever and Natasha and I really had to pee so we went around the corner and u know... lol. Then the bus came so we rannnn for it. Then after walking awhile to a train. Something you have to know about this story is that the boys walk reallllyyy fast so its hard to catch up to them, especially in heels. So me and Lindsey were far behind. Wen we got off the train we met someone who was meeting their brother and cousin. We were so far far behind from the group that we decided to join them. They were all Portugese but from Australia and in the Army, heading for Iraq or something in a couple months. We tried to go somewhere on kings crossing but it didn’t work out so we went somewhere else. We went to a bar called FEVER in some town. The boys bought us drinks all night and their friends were really cool, they were the first nice Australian girls that we had met. We dance a lot and partied till like 2 or 3. It was a lot of fun and we spent no money. The night was a success haha.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
saturday night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment