Sunday, January 31, 2010
Sunday and such
Ok so after our horrible hangovers started to pass me and Linds and Colleen decided to go to Coggee beach. It was like 1 or 2 when we got there so I figured that the sun wouldnt be that bad so i didnt put sunscreen on... bad decision. I also decided that since my back got more tan then my front last time eventhough i had layed on my back, i wouldnt turn over onto my stomache...also bad idea. I am veryyyy red on my boobs, neck, STOMACHE, and things. NOT COOLLLL.lets just say aloe vera is my new best friend. I have missed a couple days at the gym only because i have either walked a TONNN that day or am verryyy tired. but i figured that since im walking so much, as long as i eat right and make it to the gym when i can ill b fine. FINALLLLY getting used to things here and really settling in, except for classes so far. i have a lot of things i wanna do like go to the three different markets (def let me know if anyone wants anything from australia... besides kualas and kanagaroos lol), explore the other beaches etc. also i have checked the calendar the trip gave us and theres some community service options that seem interesting so ill keep u postedd! today just internship and classes...just like the rest of the week. nothing too exciting till prob friday but ill let u know :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment