Monday, February 22, 2010

Last weekend

So last weekend on Saturday afternoon I went with the two laurens and christa to walk around Sydney. Most people were on the surf trip that weekend. As you might have seen in my facebook pictures, we walked down to the opera house and took some touristy pictures. Then we walked around and eventually made our way to the market on the rocks but it was closing and it OF COURSE started raining so we headed back. The stuff there was really nicely crafted jewelry, shoes, and clothes. Oh and all weekend as I had mentioned we had a flood so I was staying in another room that was smaller but had a king sized bed which was nice for me since my roommate was gone for the weekend. But it was very frustrating because I had to go back and forth from the old room to the new room with clothes and food and such. And the old room REAKED. That night the same group of girls and the boys and I went back to that area to go to a place called argyle but they wouldn’t let the boys in so we went to a place by there that was a hotel bar, I remember the name started with an O. we had a lot of fun, we danced upstairs and we met a guy named Graham who lives right by manly beach, a true Australia and he was really nice. Later we left and went to three wise monkeys on George street. Sunday was valentines day. I woke up feeling horrible, and it wasn’t from the night before. I had a skype date with Steve for an hour which was great until I threw up :( the whole day I just felt horrible and hot. Then I officially switched rooms to my new one. Colleen and I like this one better, its bigger and has too floors which both have balconies. We had issues with the place though, our dishwasher broke and the clothes that they cleaned for us came back wet and therefore smelled but everything eventually got cleared up.

No comments:

Post a Comment