Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thursday and Saturday

Ok so lately its just been classes and work and blah blah blah. Its is cool though cause despite all of the difference, sometimes I get so used to it and forget that im halfway across the world and then I go across the bridge and see the opera house twice a week on my way to school and it hits me every time. But anywyas yea, nothing too too exciting until today…well yesterday too
So yesterday was a long day and I bought a cappuccino at lunch and it is soooo strong. I had trouble drinking it at first and they don’t put much sugar in it so I wasn’t used to that either. It made me so wired, I was basically twitching and felt like I ran the 45 mins back to my apartment hahaa. And then at night we all went to sidebar again because one of the kids in my groups works at the hostel connected to it and gets us a deal on Thursdays blah blah blah. So yea it was fun but people were leaving early and stuff or getting kicked out cause apparently colleen and Jeremy got kicked out for being to drunk which apparently the do all the time at bars in Australia. Well anyways so then me cody and linds went to a gay bar on oxford street which was really fun and we only stayed there for a little.
The next morning majorrrr hangover. Went to bed at 3am and woke up around 7am for work. a real trooper.i was sooooo tired but I made it through, NBD. At work I had to call, email, and fax companies about getting more of their brochures to continue circulation which I actually didn’t mind because I got to talk to a bunch of Australians and hear g’day a bunch haha. Actually one person I talked to had a real thick accent and used some words I wasn’t familiar with so I could not understand him for the life of me. And then I worked on the website a bunch. Then went home and chilled for a couple hours. Y roommate and a bunch of other people went on a surf trip for the weekend so I have the apartment to myself which at first I was really excited about. Then I went up to april’s penthouse (I think I mentioned how they had been moved cause of bed bugs) cause she invited me up for a movie. Me, Natasha, Christine, aamar, erin, and april watched a movie which they had neglected to tell me was for their cinema class so it blew haha. Then went down to my room after watchin that and hangin and watchin more tv...
Sat on my couch and then got something to drink and then sat on the couch. I was really tired by this point but I was like oh I feel like my slipper socks are wet... YUP, my whole apartment wasflooded with water. The livin room, the bedroom, it was a big puddle. So I had to call down and talk to someone who gave me another room which I am sleeping in tonite, by myself and its actually nice cause theres a kingso I have plenty of room. And we will c wat happens with it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment