Monday, February 22, 2010
Random
So it is very weird to watch the winter Olympics while sweating here in Australia in 80 degree weather haha. I have been cooking a lot more, you should all be proud! Ive made tuna casserole, spaghetti and meat sauce, hamburgers, and much more. And tonight I made my ultimate meal! First I had a salad with lemon and pepper and salt on it and then I had pasta, vegetables, and dim sum which are basically like the Chinese dumplings at home. And I put pepper, garlic, lemon and some butter and milk on it… DELICIOUS! Lol. Ive been eating a crazy amount of watermelon here, I mean u have to when its hot outtt! Ive been having issues with lunch because I don’t like their deli meat here, it tastes weird so ive been eating a ton of peanut butter, mother always says u gotta have protein! Lol. Still the bats freak me out at night, I don’t think I will ever get used to them flying around everywhere cause they are just grossss! Ive had thai food here twice, pad thai both times and it was amazinggggg! The sushi here is also pretty amazing! But no good Mexican food :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment